Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy New Year!

Apparently I've been MIA on this blog deal :) Facebook has been such a blessing and a wonderful business tool for SpiffyBoutiques.com, but it does take up a great deal of my time and not leave much energy for the blog.

Today I feel inspired to get back in touch with anyone who may be reading this blog of mine. What's new at SpiffyBoutiques.com? Well..... I haven't added any new layouts recently, but I am working on it! Instead, I've been completing some fun projects and helping my wonderful customers realize their dreams of having a professional look for their online shops.

I am proud to share these awesome stores with you!

StampedUndertheMoon.com is a brilliant Hand Stamped Jewelry shop owned by Cisco. Her designs are lovely and affordable! I have one on it's way to me and I cannot wait to see it and wear it!! Very excited ;) Cisco's site was so much fun to work with and I enjoyed the freedom she gave me with color and layout. Be sure to stop in and see the one of a kind jewelry she has to offer, just tell her Spiffy Boutiques sent you!

LoveMyJeanSkirt.com is a completely unique boutique shop that is such an inspiration to me. The fabulous woman behind the designs, Theresa is a WAHM of 10 children! Yet, she still finds the time to take ordinary Jeans and create amazing Modest Jean Skirts for women of all ages and sizes. You can order ones that she has premade or Custom order your very own. Theresa will even work with Jeans that you send her to create your skirt. It has been a pleasure to work with Theresa on her dream website and I know she will continue to grow her business online. Please stop by and check out how creative Theresa is at Love My Jean Skirt. I'm sure you will find something for yourself or a loved one.

No comments: