Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Trove of Primitive Treasure

Several months ago I met up with an old friend Michelle via email and she asked me to work on this fun project with her. Michelle and her mom were opening up a small country store to sell primitives and country knickknacks. They needed a logo design as well as business cards and a website.

I was pretty excited, because I LOVE the old country designs, antiques, salt box items and primitives, but rarely get the opportunity to create for such a store. And a bit intimidated as well, because it's such a different type of design for me to venture into.

Luckily, I was able to create a logo and layout that they loved and now that they have had some time to fill up their store I wanted to share it with you!


Please stop by and visit this treasure trove of country furnishings and decor from the New Hampshire area. www.bittersweet-blessings.com

No comments: