Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Either Full Steam Ahead or..

Well, I've been slacking on my blogging! Not that there hasn't been anything to talk about :) I have been so blessedly busy. I know, I tell you as website owners to get online, socialize, connect your business and I set the worst example by not following my own advice!

Things that are happening with me - I closed my Facebook page for SpiffyBoutiques.com in June. I could really smack myself for doing that! I had about 800 followers and I really enjoyed it. I think I was starting to feel that I spent too much time on FB and not enough on the things I needed to be doing.

I have reached a point with Spiffy Boutiques where I need to either take the bull by the horns and run with it all the way, or pass it on to someone else who will hopefully do what I seem to be afraid to do.

Let's see what happens...

No comments: