Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Things that Inspire

Today I was web surfing (which I LOVE) and came across a site that I thought was pretty awesome and inspirational to my mood. Thought I would share them with you. Some people surf the web in search of things to buy, some in search of information, and I'm sure there are many more reasons - I surf for colors, textures, and combinations of the two - a whole world of color beyond what's around me is what I love to find online.

Today I came across this little etsy shop, "Adam's Blankie" at http://www.etsy.com/shop/adamsblankie?page=10. There are so many creative designs with fun fabrics that really made my eyes POP out in a big WOW! and actually made my hands itch to draw and create these amazing colorful patterns. Seeing colors brought together in a new arrangement of shapes and patterns is very inspirational to a graphic designer and gets me in the mood to do some creating.

Not to mention that the items on this site are simply adorably chic - if I had a little one, I would be shopping here often!

No comments: